Thursday, June 15, 2006

This serpent’s tail has come undone…

So here I see you today,
With nothing more then spit to say.
You were my angel, so divine
My classic glass of wine
Now you’re a fucked, broken bottle of rum,
Shredded piece of filth you’ve become.

I gave into you because I believed,
You tore me apart and left me to bleed.
You’ve tasted my flames of desire,
And now you dance on my blazes of fire.
Look into my eyes and tell me now,
Will you remain an angel in your little brothers’ eyes?
Will you still be his ever white dove?
Scared with shameless love, you are today
Tell me, look into my eyes and tell me

I’m no longer that little boy with the world to give
I now have a new need to live
I now, am filled with yellow dark colors of revenge
I will run after you till this life comes to an end.
I promise....
Fuck this crap n' fuck that love
I rebel now around you.
See this smile I hold on to
Smell this revenge start to grow
Feel this tainted love....

I’ll listen to you shout in pain,
I’ll grin to every shout you scream.
I’ll love you forever now,
The way you’ve always wanted me to

This is your time to run,
This serpent’s tail has come undone…





“Memories.Haunt.Us.Now”

11 Comments:

Blogger Nouph thought with a demon passion...

This is freaky =\

Not the piece u wrote bas, everything!!

6:02 AM  
Blogger Leo. thought with a demon passion...

the freak has just came on....

5:29 PM  
Blogger ana-alia thought with a demon passion...

hay it seems that the man in the picture is talking.. but i know these words are not from your heart!

12:50 AM  
Blogger Leo. thought with a demon passion...

today i am born again, born with demons underneath my skin…

1:54 AM  
Blogger ana-alia thought with a demon passion...

God helps you living with them... moving and scratching under your skin Leo!!

2:45 AM  
Blogger A Walking Coffee Bean thought with a demon passion...

DUDE!!! *EVIL GRIM*
i think i'd pretty much like to change ma style ;)

..BEHOLD! THE STYLE SHALL BECOME GOTH!
oneday.... :S


FUCK THIS CRAP n' FUCK THAT LOVE!!
WOo0o0Ho0oooooooo0o0o
(somebody got wildly demonized)

3:40 AM  
Blogger Mystique thought with a demon passion...

Alright, I should first show my admiration for your blogs, they are good, specially this one, the template is extremly exquisite.. your writings are good, deep, and somehow mysterious, I see many feelings and emotions in there..
Keep it up

Cheers

10:46 AM  
Blogger Leo. thought with a demon passion...

Al
Well, i\'ll learn to live with them, they seem to understand me very well..

Baby Style
ur still too young to be flying with evil vultures like myself!
give it a year or two, i\'ll demonize you in time! lmao i freak my self out smtms!

Mystique
Oh i see you\'ve givin your self a tour, have you seen the dungeons yet! lmao kiddin
keep comin and \"cheers\"-ing me up!
like i said, i like new blood in town! Mwahaha

God! i\'ve seriously lost it!!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Whatever thought with a demon passion...

AH! I didn't know you did so much work on your blogs =s .. YOU ARE SO COOL MAN!! I really love the template, and finally I read a poem,,
KEEP IT UP!
You talk too much man =p

Cheerz!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Leo. thought with a demon passion...

i talk too much?! mama, all this talk happend in months and now you jus read it like in an hour!!!
bs hey, i thank your liking my template..

and babe, im not all that cool, mama i RULE!!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Whatever thought with a demon passion...

Oops =p
Anyways, yeah, you RULE =D LOL!!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home